A hybrid artificial intelligence sales-forecasting system in the convenience store industry
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
Copyright © 2011 Wiley Periodicals, Inc., A Wiley Company
Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 188–196, May/June 2012
How to Cite
Lee, W.-I., Shih, B.-Y. and Chen, C.-Y. (2012), A hybrid artificial intelligence sales-forecasting system in the convenience store industry. Hum. Factors Man., 22: 188–196. doi: 10.1002/hfm.20272
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2010
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!