Design of a Mobile Social Community Platform for Older Chinese People in Urban Areas
Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries
Volume 25, Issue 1, pages 66–89, January/February 2015
How to Cite
Gao, Q., Ebert, D., Chen, X. and Ding, Y. (2015), Design of a Mobile Social Community Platform for Older Chinese People in Urban Areas. Hum. Factors Man., 25: 66–89. doi: 10.1002/hfm.20523
- Issue published online: 8 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 27 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAR 2011
- Manuscript Received: 16 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!