The Orientation of Business Process Management toward the Creation of Knowledge in Enterprises
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries
How to Cite
Bitkowska, A. (2012), The Orientation of Business Process Management toward the Creation of Knowledge in Enterprises. Hum. Factors Man.. doi: 10.1002/hfm.20533
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 17 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 SEP 2010
- Ministry of Science and Information Technology in Poland. Grant Numbers: NN 115 1216 35, 1 HO2D 08427
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!