Application of Digital Manuals with a Retinal Imaging Display in Manufacturing: Behavioral, Physiological, and Psychological Effects on Workers
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries
How to Cite
Nakanishi, M. and Sato, T. (2012), Application of Digital Manuals with a Retinal Imaging Display in Manufacturing: Behavioral, Physiological, and Psychological Effects on Workers. Hum. Factors Man.. doi: 10.1002/hfm.20535
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 15 AUG 2012
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Japan. Grant Number: 20710130
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!