An Ageing-in-Place Service Innovation Model by Using TRIZ Methodology
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 166–182, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Chen, C.-K., Shie, A.-J., Wang, K.-M. and Yu, C.-H. (2015), An Ageing-in-Place Service Innovation Model by Using TRIZ Methodology. Hum. Factors Man., 25: 166–182. doi: 10.1002/hfm.20536
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 20 MAY 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!