Toward Universal Design in Public Transportation Systems: An Analysis of Low-Floor Bus Passenger Behavior with Video Observations
Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
© 2012 Wiley Periodicals, Inc.
Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries
Volume 25, Issue 2, pages 183–197, March/April 2015
How to Cite
Hwangbo, H., Kim, J., Kim, S. and Ji, Y. G. (2015), Toward Universal Design in Public Transportation Systems: An Analysis of Low-Floor Bus Passenger Behavior with Video Observations. Hum. Factors Man., 25: 183–197. doi: 10.1002/hfm.20537
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2015
- Article first published online: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 15 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!