Altered mossy fiber distributions in adult Fmr1 (FVB) knockout mice
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Gene Targeting and Hippocampal Function
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 47–54, 2002
How to Cite
Ivanco, T. L. and Greenough, W. T. (2002), Altered mossy fiber distributions in adult Fmr1 (FVB) knockout mice. Hippocampus, 12: 47–54. doi: 10.1002/hipo.10004
- Issue published online: 29 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2001
- FRAXA Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: HD37175, MH35321
- A.O. Beckman Foundation
- Beckman Institute, University of Illinois at Urbana
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!