Behavioral and neuroanatomical characterization of the Fmr1 knockout mouse
Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Gene Targeting and Hippocampal Function
Volume 12, Issue 1, pages 39–46, 2002
How to Cite
Mineur, Y. S., Sluyter, F., de Wit, S., Oostra, B. A. and Crusio, W. E. (2002), Behavioral and neuroanatomical characterization of the Fmr1 knockout mouse. Hippocampus, 12: 39–46. doi: 10.1002/hipo.10005
- Issue online: 29 JAN 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 JAN 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2001
- Earth and Life Sciences Foundation, Netherlands Organization for Scientific Research. Grant Number: PULS Grant 48.001
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: 5 RO1 HD38038
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!