Effects of lesions to the hippocampus or the fornix on allocentric conditional associative learning in rats
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 543–550, 2002
How to Cite
Sziklas, V. and Petrides, M. (2002), Effects of lesions to the hippocampus or the fornix on allocentric conditional associative learning in rats. Hippocampus, 12: 543–550. doi: 10.1002/hipo.10030
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2001
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada (NSERC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!