Entorhinal axons exhibit sprouting in CA1 subfield of the adult hippocampus in a rat model of temporal lobe epilepsy
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2002
Copyright © 2002 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 534–542, 2002
How to Cite
Shetty, A. K. (2002), Entorhinal axons exhibit sprouting in CA1 subfield of the adult hippocampus in a rat model of temporal lobe epilepsy. Hippocampus, 12: 534–542. doi: 10.1002/hipo.10031
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2001
- Department of Veterans Affairs. Grant Number: VA Merit Review Award
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: NS36741
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!