Learning modulation by endogenous hippocampal IL-1: Blockade of endogenous IL-1 facilitates memory formation
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 4, pages 526–535, 2004
How to Cite
Depino, A. M., Alonso, M., Ferrari, C., del Rey, A., Anthony, D., Besedovsky, H., Medina, J. H. and Pitossi, F. (2004), Learning modulation by endogenous hippocampal IL-1: Blockade of endogenous IL-1 facilitates memory formation. Hippocampus, 14: 526–535. doi: 10.1002/hipo.10164
- Issue published online: 28 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 MAR 2003
- Wellcome Trust
- Fundación René Barón
- Volkswagen Foundation
- National Council of Scientific and Technological Research (CONICET)
- National Agency of Scientific and Technological Promotion (ANPCyT)
- Antorchas Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!