Differential neuronal fates in the CA1 hippocampus after hypoxia in newborn and 7-day-old rats: Effects of pre-treatment with MK-801
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2003
Copyright © 2003 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 13, Issue 8, pages 970–977, 2003
How to Cite
Grojean, S., Pourié, G., Vert, P. and Daval, J.-L. (2003), Differential neuronal fates in the CA1 hippocampus after hypoxia in newborn and 7-day-old rats: Effects of pre-treatment with MK-801. Hippocampus, 13: 970–977. doi: 10.1002/hipo.10171
- Issue published online: 30 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2003
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 APR 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!