Ontogeny of seizure-induced increases in BDNF immunoreactivity and TrkB receptor activation in rat hippocampus
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 3, pages 345–355, 2004
How to Cite
Danzer, S. C., He, X. and McNamara, J. O. (2004), Ontogeny of seizure-induced increases in BDNF immunoreactivity and TrkB receptor activation in rat hippocampus. Hippocampus, 14: 345–355. doi: 10.1002/hipo.10190
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2004
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2003
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Number: NS07370
- National Institute of Neurological Disease and Stroke (NINDS). Grant Numbers: NS17771, NS32334
- NIH National Research Service Award
- PhRMA Foundation
- Epilepsy Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!