Distribution of metabotropic GABA receptor subunits GABAB1a/b and GABAB2 in the rat hippocampus during prenatal and postnatal development
Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 7, pages 836–848, 2004
How to Cite
López-Bendito, G., Shigemoto, R., Kulik, A., Vida, I., Fairén, A. and Luján, R. (2004), Distribution of metabotropic GABA receptor subunits GABAB1a/b and GABAB2 in the rat hippocampus during prenatal and postnatal development. Hippocampus, 14: 836–848. doi: 10.1002/hipo.10221
- Issue online: 9 SEP 2004
- Version of Record online: 10 MAR 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2003
- Universidad de Castilla-La Mancha and JJCC
- Human Frontier Science Program. Grant Number: RGP107/2001
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Numbers: SFB 505, TP B5
- Alexander von Humboldt Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!