Is mossy fiber sprouting present at the time of the first spontaneous seizures in rat experimental temporal lobe epilepsy?
Article first published online: 19 JUN 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 3, pages 299–310, 2001
How to Cite
Nissinen, J., Lukasiuk, K. and Pitkänen, A. (2001), Is mossy fiber sprouting present at the time of the first spontaneous seizures in rat experimental temporal lobe epilepsy?. Hippocampus, 11: 299–310. doi: 10.1002/hipo.1044
- Issue published online: 19 JUN 2001
- Article first published online: 19 JUN 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2001
- Academy of Finland
- Vaajasalo Foundation
- Sigrid Juselius Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!