Alterations of hippocampal GABAergic system contribute to development of spontaneous recurrent seizures in the rat lithium-pilocarpine model of temporal lobe epilepsy
Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 11, Issue 4, pages 452–468, 2001
How to Cite
André, V., Marescaux, C., Nehlig, A. and Fritschy, J. M. (2001), Alterations of hippocampal GABAergic system contribute to development of spontaneous recurrent seizures in the rat lithium-pilocarpine model of temporal lobe epilepsy. Hippocampus, 11: 452–468. doi: 10.1002/hipo.1060
- Issue online: 9 AUG 2001
- Version of Record online: 9 AUG 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 NOV 2000
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 31-52869.97
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicals (U398)
- Fondation pour la Recherche Médicale
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!