GluR5,6,7 subunit immunoreactivity on apical pyramidal cell dendrites in hippocampus of schizophrenics and manic depressives
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Schizophrenia
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 482–491, October 2001
How to Cite
Benes, F. M., Todtenkopf, M. S. and Kostoulakos, P. (2001), GluR5,6,7 subunit immunoreactivity on apical pyramidal cell dendrites in hippocampus of schizophrenics and manic depressives. Hippocampus, 11: 482–491. doi: 10.1002/hipo.1065
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2001
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH00423, MH42261, MH/NS31862
- Veterans Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!