GluR5,6,7 subunit immunoreactivity on apical pyramidal cell dendrites in hippocampus of schizophrenics and manic depressives
Article first published online: 1 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Schizophrenia
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 482–491, October 2001
How to Cite
Benes, F. M., Todtenkopf, M. S. and Kostoulakos, P. (2001), GluR5,6,7 subunit immunoreactivity on apical pyramidal cell dendrites in hippocampus of schizophrenics and manic depressives. Hippocampus, 11: 482–491. doi: 10.1002/hipo.1065
- Issue published online: 1 NOV 2001
- Article first published online: 1 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUN 2001
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH00423, MH42261, MH/NS31862
- Veterans Administration
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!