Deceased June 8, 2001.
Hippocampus as comparator: Role of the two input and two output systems of the hippocampus in selection and registration of information
Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2001
Copyright © 2001 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Schizophrenia
Volume 11, Issue 5, pages 578–598, October 2001
How to Cite
Vinogradova, O.S. (2001), Hippocampus as comparator: Role of the two input and two output systems of the hippocampus in selection and registration of information. Hippocampus, 11: 578–598. doi: 10.1002/hipo.1073
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2001
- Version of Record online: 1 NOV 2001
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2001
- Russian Foundation for Support of Basic Science. Grant Number: N 99-04-48281.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!