Spatial analysis of spike-timing-dependent LTP and LTD in the CA1 area of hippocampal slices using optical imaging
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 1, pages 104–109, 2005
How to Cite
Tsukada, M., Aihara, T., Kobayashi, Y. and Shimazaki, H. (2005), Spatial analysis of spike-timing-dependent LTP and LTD in the CA1 area of hippocampal slices using optical imaging. Hippocampus, 15: 104–109. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20035
- Issue online: 14 FEB 2005
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2004
- Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology, Japan
- Japanese Society for the Promotion of Science Research for the Future Program. Grant Number: JSPS-RFTF96100104
- 21st century COE program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!