Egocentric conditional associative learning: Effects of restricted lesions to the hippocampo-mammillo-thalamic pathway
Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 14, Issue 8, pages 931–934, 2004
How to Cite
Sziklas, V. and Petrides, M. (2004), Egocentric conditional associative learning: Effects of restricted lesions to the hippocampo-mammillo-thalamic pathway. Hippocampus, 14: 931–934. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20044
- Issue published online: 16 NOV 2004
- Article first published online: 22 SEP 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JUL 2004
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!