Olfactory learning-related NCAM expression is state, time, and location specific and is correlated with individual learning capabilities
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2004
Copyright © 2004 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 3, pages 316–325, 2005
How to Cite
Knafo, S., Barkai, E., Herrero, A. I., Libersat, F., Sandi, C. and Venero, C. (2005), Olfactory learning-related NCAM expression is state, time, and location specific and is correlated with individual learning capabilities. Hippocampus, 15: 316–325. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20052
- Issue online: 30 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2004
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 AUG 2004
- NATO. Grant Number: LST.CLG978894
- Comunidad de Madrid. Grant Number: 08.5/0018.1/03
- Spanish Ministry of Science and Technology (MCYT). Grant Number: BFI2003-07524
- Ramón y Cajal Program of the Ministry of Science and Technology of Spain
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!