This article is a US Government work and, as such, is in public domain in the United States of America.
A natural form of learning can increase and decrease the survival of new neurons in the dentate gyrus†
Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
Published 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 15, Issue 6, pages 750–762, 2005
How to Cite
Olariu, A., Cleaver, K. M., Shore, L. E., Brewer, M. D. and Cameron, H. A. (2005), A natural form of learning can increase and decrease the survival of new neurons in the dentate gyrus. Hippocampus, 15: 750–762. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20097
- Issue online: 25 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 11 JUL 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2005
- NIMH Division of Intramural Research
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!