What is the function of hippocampal theta rhythm?—Linking behavioral data to phasic properties of field potential and unit recording data
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: The Theta Rhythm
Volume 15, Issue 7, pages 936–949, 2005
How to Cite
Hasselmo, M. E. (2005), What is the function of hippocampal theta rhythm?—Linking behavioral data to phasic properties of field potential and unit recording data. Hippocampus, 15: 936–949. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20116
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JUN 2005
- NIMH. Grant Numbers: 60013, 61492, 60450
- NSF-Science of Learning Center. Grant Number: SBE 0354378
- Collaborative Research in Computational Neuroscience (CRCNS). Grant Number: NIDA 16454
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!