Change in the shape and density of dendritic spines caused by overexpression of acidic calponin in cultured hippocampal neurons
Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
Copyright © 2005 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 16, Issue 2, pages 183–197, February 2006
How to Cite
Rami, G., Caillard, O., Medina, I., Pellegrino, C., Fattoum, A., Ben-Ari, Y. and Ferhat, L. (2006), Change in the shape and density of dendritic spines caused by overexpression of acidic calponin in cultured hippocampal neurons. Hippocampus, 16: 183–197. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20145
- Issue published online: 27 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 DEC 2005
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 OCT 2005
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (INSERM)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!