Is there a link between adult neurogenesis and learning?
Article first published online: 18 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Neurogenesis
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 216–224, 2006
How to Cite
Leuner, B., Gould, E. and Shors, T. J. (2006), Is there a link between adult neurogenesis and learning?. Hippocampus, 16: 216–224. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20153
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 18 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2005
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Numbers: MH59470, MH59970
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: IOB-0444364
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!