Hippocampal neurogenesis: Opposing effects of stress and antidepressant treatment
Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Neurogenesis
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 239–249, 2006
How to Cite
Warner-Schmidt, J. L. and Duman, R. S. (2006), Hippocampal neurogenesis: Opposing effects of stress and antidepressant treatment. Hippocampus, 16: 239–249. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20156
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 19 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2005
- USPHS. Grant Numbers: MH45481, 2 PO1 MH25642
- Veterans Administration National Center Grant for PTSD
- Connecticut Mental Health Center
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!