Inhibition of neurogenesis interferes with hippocampus-dependent memory function
Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Neurogenesis
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 296–304, 2006
How to Cite
Winocur, G., Wojtowicz, J. M., Sekeres, M., Snyder, J. S. and Wang, S. (2006), Inhibition of neurogenesis interferes with hippocampus-dependent memory function. Hippocampus, 16: 296–304. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20163
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 12 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2005
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: OGP-8181
- CIHR and Heart and Stroke Foundation of Canada. Grant Numbers: IAP 66553, T-5411
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!