A functional hypothesis for adult hippocampal neurogenesis: Avoidance of catastrophic interference in the dentate gyrus
Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Special Issue on Neurogenesis
Volume 16, Issue 3, pages 329–343, 2006
How to Cite
Wiskott, L., Rasch, M. J. and Kempermann, G. (2006), A functional hypothesis for adult hippocampal neurogenesis: Avoidance of catastrophic interference in the dentate gyrus. Hippocampus, 16: 329–343. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20167
- Issue published online: 27 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 24 JAN 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 NOV 2005
- Volkswagen Foundation. Grant Numbers: I/76 536, I/77 459
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!