Subiculum network excitability is increased in a rodent model of temporal lobe epilepsy
Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 843–860, October 2006
How to Cite
de Guzman, P., Inaba, Y., Biagini, G., Baldelli, E., Mollinari, C., Merlo, D. and Avoli, M. (2006), Subiculum network excitability is increased in a rodent model of temporal lobe epilepsy. Hippocampus, 16: 843–860. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20215
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 8 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2006
- The Canadian Institutes of Health Research (CIHR). Grant Number: 8109
- The Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research. Grant Number: 2003060538
- The Pierfranco and Luisa Mariani Foundation. Grant Number: R-06-50
- The Savoy Foundation
- The Citizens United for Research in Epilepsy (CURE)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!