FoxG1 haploinsufficiency results in impaired neurogenesis in the postnatal hippocampus and contextual memory deficits
Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 16, Issue 10, pages 875–890, October 2006
How to Cite
Shen, L., Nam, H.-S., Song, P., Moore, H. and Anderson, S. A. (2006), FoxG1 haploinsufficiency results in impaired neurogenesis in the postnatal hippocampus and contextual memory deficits. Hippocampus, 16: 875–890. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20218
- Issue published online: 25 SEP 2006
- Article first published online: 28 AUG 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2006
- National Institute of Neurological Disease and Stroke
- Lieber Center for Schizophrenia Research
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: MSTP GM07739
- Frances L. Loeb Medical Scientist Fellowship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!