Hippocampal gene expression analysis using the ORESTES methodology shows that homer 1a mRNA is upregulated in the acute period of the pilocarpine epilepsy model
Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2006
Copyright © 2006 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 130–136, February 2007
How to Cite
Avedissian, M., Longo, B. M., Jaqueta, C. B., Schnabel, B., Paiva, P. B., Mello, L. E. A.M. and Briones, M. R.S. (2007), Hippocampal gene expression analysis using the ORESTES methodology shows that homer 1a mRNA is upregulated in the acute period of the pilocarpine epilepsy model. Hippocampus, 17: 130–136. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20248
- Issue online: 16 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 4 DEC 2006
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 NOV 2006
- HHMI, USA
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!