Contribution of the anterior thalamic nuclei to conditional learning in rats
Article first published online: 9 APR 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 6, pages 456–461, June 2007
How to Cite
Sziklas, V. and Petrides, M. (2007), Contribution of the anterior thalamic nuclei to conditional learning in rats. Hippocampus, 17: 456–461. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20286
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 FEB 2007
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 183956
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!