Perinatal iron deficiency results in altered developmental expression of genes mediating energy metabolism and neuronal morphogenesis in hippocampus
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 679–691, August 2007
How to Cite
Carlson, E. S., Stead, J. D.H., Neal, C. R., Petryk, A. and Georgieff, M. K. (2007), Perinatal iron deficiency results in altered developmental expression of genes mediating energy metabolism and neuronal morphogenesis in hippocampus. Hippocampus, 17: 679–691. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20307
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2007
- NINDS. Grant Number: 1F31-NS047876
- American Medical Association Foundation, Center for Neurobehavioral Development at the University of Minnesota
- NICHD. Grant Number: RO1 HD-29421
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Office of Naval Research (ONR). Grant Number: N00014-02-1-0879
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!