Perinatal iron deficiency results in altered developmental expression of genes mediating energy metabolism and neuronal morphogenesis in hippocampus
Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 8, pages 679–691, August 2007
How to Cite
Carlson, E. S., Stead, J. D.H., Neal, C. R., Petryk, A. and Georgieff, M. K. (2007), Perinatal iron deficiency results in altered developmental expression of genes mediating energy metabolism and neuronal morphogenesis in hippocampus. Hippocampus, 17: 679–691. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20307
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2007
- Version of Record online: 1 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 APR 2007
- NINDS. Grant Number: 1F31-NS047876
- American Medical Association Foundation, Center for Neurobehavioral Development at the University of Minnesota
- NICHD. Grant Number: RO1 HD-29421
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada
- Office of Naval Research (ONR). Grant Number: N00014-02-1-0879
This article contains supplementary material available via the Internet at http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/1050-9631/suppmat .
|jws-hipo.20307.tbl1.rtf||852K||Supporting Information file jws-hipo.20307.tbl1.rtf|
|jws-hipo.20307.mtd1.doc||35K||Supporting Information file jws-hipo.20307.mtd1.doc|
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.