Evidence for a specific role of the anterior hippocampal region in successful associative encoding
Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1071–1080, November 2007
How to Cite
Chua, E. F., Schacter, D. L., Rand-Giovannetti, E. and Sperling, R. A. (2007), Evidence for a specific role of the anterior hippocampal region in successful associative encoding. Hippocampus, 17: 1071–1080. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20340
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 29 JUN 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 31 MAY 2007
- NINDS. Grant Number: K23-NS02189 (RS)
- NIA. Grant Numbers: P01-AG-04953, R01-AG027435 (RS)
- NIMH. Grant Number: MH60941 (DS)
- AFAR Beeson Scholars in Aging Award (RS)
- National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship (EC)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!