Running induces widespread structural alterations in the hippocampus and entorhinal cortex
Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 11, pages 1017–1022, November 2007
How to Cite
Stranahan, A. M., Khalil, D. and Gould, E. (2007), Running induces widespread structural alterations in the hippocampus and entorhinal cortex. Hippocampus, 17: 1017–1022. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20348
- Issue online: 15 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 JUL 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 JUN 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!