Network dynamics of hippocampal cell-assemblies resemble multiple spatial maps within single tasks
Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 17, Issue 12, pages 1209–1229, December 2007
How to Cite
Jackson, J. and Redish, A. D. (2007), Network dynamics of hippocampal cell-assemblies resemble multiple spatial maps within single tasks. Hippocampus, 17: 1209–1229. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20359
- Issue online: 12 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 AUG 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 JUL 2007
- NIH. Grant Number: R01-MH06829
- NSF IGERT. Grant Number: 9870633
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!