Convergence of entorhinal and CA3 inputs onto pyramidal neurons and interneurons in hippocampal area CA1—An anatomical study in the rat
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
Copyright © 2007 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 3, pages 266–280, March 2008
How to Cite
Kajiwara, R., Wouterlood, F. G., Sah, A., Boekel, A. J., Baks-te Bulte, L. T.G. and Witter, M. P. (2008), Convergence of entorhinal and CA3 inputs onto pyramidal neurons and interneurons in hippocampal area CA1—An anatomical study in the rat. Hippocampus, 18: 266–280. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20385
- Issue published online: 21 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2007
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 OCT 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!