This article is a US Government work, and, as such, is in the public domain in the United States of America.
Diet-induced insulin resistance impairs hippocampal synaptic plasticity and cognition in middle-aged rats†
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
Published 2008 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 18, Issue 11, pages 1085–1088, November 2008
How to Cite
Stranahan, A. M., Norman, E. D., Lee, K., Cutler, R. G., Telljohann, R. S., Egan, J. M. and Mattson, M. P. (2008), Diet-induced insulin resistance impairs hippocampal synaptic plasticity and cognition in middle-aged rats. Hippocampus, 18: 1085–1088. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20470
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2008
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 JUN 2008
- Intramural Research Program of the National Institute on Aging
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!