Sandrine Thuret and Nicolas Toni contributed equally to this work.
Hippocampus-dependent learning is associated with adult neurogenesis in MRL/MpJ mice
Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 19, Issue 7, pages 658–669, July 2009
How to Cite
Thuret, S., Toni, N., Aigner, S., Yeo, G. W. and Gage, F. H. (2009), Hippocampus-dependent learning is associated with adult neurogenesis in MRL/MpJ mice. Hippocampus, 19: 658–669. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20550
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 JAN 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2008
- Damon Runyon Cancer Research Foundation. Grant Number: DRG-1859-05
- Paralyzed Veterans of America Spinal Cord Research Foundation
- CRF Research Consortium on Spinal Cord Injury
- Swiss National Fund for Scientific Research
- Human Frontier Science Program Organization
- Lookout Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!