Sandra Klur, Christophe Muller, and Anne Pereira de Vasconcelos, contributed equally to this work.
Hippocampal-dependent spatial memory functions might be lateralized in rats: An approach combining gene expression profiling and reversible inactivation†
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 19, Issue 9, pages 800–816, September 2009
How to Cite
Klur, S., Muller, C., Pereira de Vasconcelos, A., Ballard, T., Lopez, J., Galani, R., Certa, U. and Cassel, J.-C. (2009), Hippocampal-dependent spatial memory functions might be lateralized in rats: An approach combining gene expression profiling and reversible inactivation. Hippocampus, 19: 800–816. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20562
Part of this work has been presented at the Society for Neuroscience Meeting held in San Diego, CA, USA, October 23 to 27, 2004.
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2009
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2008
- Agence Nationale de la Recherche. Grant Number: ANR-06-NEURO-027-04
- RCMG, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Limited, Basel, Switzerland
- University Louis Pasteur, and CNRS, Strasbourg, France
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!