B.C.D., P.G., and B.F. contributed equally to this work.
Automated segmentation of hippocampal subfields from ultra-high resolution in vivo MRI
Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Special Issue: Proceedings for the Computational Hippocampal Anatomy and Physiology Workshop 2008
Volume 19, Issue 6, pages 549–557, June 2009
How to Cite
Van Leemput, K., Bakkour, A., Benner, T., Wiggins, G., Wald, L. L., Augustinack, J., Dickerson, B. C., Golland, P. and Fischl, B. (2009), Automated segmentation of hippocampal subfields from ultra-high resolution in vivo MRI. Hippocampus, 19: 549–557. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20615
- Issue online: 26 MAY 2009
- Version of Record online: 29 APR 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 MAR 2009
- NIH NCRR. Grant Numbers: P41-RR14075, R01 RR16594-01A1, NAC P41-RR13218
- BIRN Morphometric Project. Grant Numbers: BIRN002, U24 RR021382
- NIBIB. Grant Numbers: R01 EB001550, R01EB006758, NAMIC U54-EB005149
- NINDS. Grant Numbers: R01 NS052585-01, R01 NS051826
- MIND Institute
- The Autism
- Dyslexia Project
- Ellison Medical Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!