Exercise enhances hippocampal-dependent learning in the rat: Evidence for a BDNF-related mechanism
Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2009
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 19, Issue 10, pages 973–980, October 2009
How to Cite
Griffin, É. W., Bechara, R. G., Birch, A. M. and Kelly, Á. M. (2009), Exercise enhances hippocampal-dependent learning in the rat: Evidence for a BDNF-related mechanism. Hippocampus, 19: 973–980. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20631
- Issue online: 23 SEP 2009
- Version of Record online: 12 MAY 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2009
- Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering and Technology (Embark Initiative)
- Health Research Board, Ireland
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!