J. J. M. and S. L. B. contributed equally to this work.
Altered patterning of dentate granule cell mossy fiber inputs onto CA3 pyramidal cells in limbic epilepsy
Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 93–107, January 2011
How to Cite
McAuliffe, J. J., Bronson, S. L., Hester, M. S., Murphy, B. L., Dahlquist-Topalá, R., Richards, D. A. and Danzer, S. C. (2011), Altered patterning of dentate granule cell mossy fiber inputs onto CA3 pyramidal cells in limbic epilepsy. Hippocampus, 21: 93–107. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20726
- Issue online: 15 DEC 2009
- Version of Record online: 15 DEC 2009
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 SEP 2009
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Numbers: R01-NS-065020, R01-NS-062806
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital Medical Center
- Epilepsy Foundation of America
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!