Intensification of maternal care by double-mothering boosts cognitive function and hippocampal morphology in the adult offspring
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 298–308, March 2011
How to Cite
D'Amato, F. R., Zanettini, C., Sgobio, C., Sarli, C., Carone, V., Moles, A. and Ammassari-Teule, M. (2011), Intensification of maternal care by double-mothering boosts cognitive function and hippocampal morphology in the adult offspring. Hippocampus, 21: 298–308. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20750
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2009
- Telethon Italy. Grant Number: GGP05220
- Regione Lazio Funds for “Sviluppo della Ricerca sul Cervello.”
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!