BDNF is required for the induction of a presynaptic component of the functional conversion of silent synapses
Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 374–385, April 2011
How to Cite
Cabezas, C. and Buño, W. (2011), BDNF is required for the induction of a presynaptic component of the functional conversion of silent synapses. Hippocampus, 21: 374–385. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20754
- Issue online: 15 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 15 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 OCT 2009
- “Dirección General de Investigación Cientifica y Tecnológica
- Ministerio de Ciencia y Tecnologia” (MCyT), Spain. Grant Number: BFI2002–01107
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!