Exogenous neuropeptide Y promotes in vivo hippocampal neurogenesis
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 233–238, March 2011
How to Cite
Decressac, M., Wright, B., David, B., Tyers, P., Jaber, M., Barker, R. A. and Gaillard, A. (2011), Exogenous neuropeptide Y promotes in vivo hippocampal neurogenesis. Hippocampus, 21: 233–238. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20765
- Issue published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 NOV 2009
- Poitiers University
- Fondation de France (2006)
- Fédération pour la Recherche sur le Cerveau (2006)
- Institut de Recherche sur la Moelle Épinière (2008)
- EMBO fellowship
- a Raymond and Beverley Sackler grant
- NIHR Biomedical Research Centre grant (to the University of Cambridge/Addenbrookes Hospital)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!