Coordination of size and number of excitatory and inhibitory synapses results in a balanced structural plasticity along mature hippocampal CA1 dendrites during LTP
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
Copyright © 2009 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 354–373, April 2011
How to Cite
Bourne, J. N. and Harris, K. M. (2011), Coordination of size and number of excitatory and inhibitory synapses results in a balanced structural plasticity along mature hippocampal CA1 dendrites during LTP. Hippocampus, 21: 354–373. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20768
- Issue published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 NOV 2009
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS21184, NS33574, EB002170.
Vol. 23, Issue 10, 969–970, Article first published online: 11 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!