Ashok K. Shetty, Bharathi Hattiangady, and Muddanna S. Rao contributed equally to this work.
Deafferentation enhances neurogenesis in the young and middle aged hippocampus but not in the aged hippocampus
Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 631–646, June 2011
How to Cite
Shetty, A. K., Hattiangady, B., Rao, M. S. and Shuai, B. (2011), Deafferentation enhances neurogenesis in the young and middle aged hippocampus but not in the aged hippocampus. Hippocampus, 21: 631–646. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20776
- Issue published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 23 MAR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JAN 2010
- Department of Veteras Affairs
- VA Merit Award
- National Institute for Aging. Grant Number: R01AG20924
- National Institute of Neurological Disorders and Stroke. Grant Number: R01 NS054780
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!