Lidocaine injections targeting CA3 hippocampus impair long-term spatial memory and prevent learning-induced mossy fiber remodeling
Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
Copyright © 2010 Wiley-Liss, Inc.
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 532–540, May 2011
How to Cite
Holahan, M. R. and Routtenberg, A. (2011), Lidocaine injections targeting CA3 hippocampus impair long-term spatial memory and prevent learning-induced mossy fiber remodeling. Hippocampus, 21: 532–540. doi: 10.1002/hipo.20786
- Issue published online: 25 APR 2011
- Article first published online: 13 APR 2010
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 JAN 2010
- Postdoctoral Traineeship. Grant Number: NIA AG20506
- Individual Discovery Grant from the Natural Sciences and Engineering Council of Canada. Grant Number: NIH MH65436–06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!